- occasional dispatches from a transnational trans woman of colour / écrits occasionnels d'une femme trans racisée d'existence transnationale
Creative Commons License
This création is licensed under a Creative Commons Paternité - Pas d'Utilisation Commerciale - Pas de Modification 2.0 France License.
- Excellent, absolutely MUST-READ article by @GwenBenaway workingitouttogether.com/content/decolo… #decoloniallove #Anishinaabe #Métis #girlslikeus 2 days ago
- RT @ILGAWORLD: "It was never suggested that I could meet people like me (…) but we can't be invisible anymore" #TEDTalk #intersex https://t… 2 days ago
- Our ENG Call for Contributions for the #DKPSSProject is now open! Check us out at dkpssproject.wordpress.com #decolonize #knowledgeproduction 2 days ago
- Follow de frémancourt on WordPress.com
Tags#BelfastPride #CriticalTransVoices #GlobalSouth #PrideNotMine #QTPoCAcademics #QueerLiberation #reprojustice #ReproJusticeNorthernIreland #translivesofcolourmatter #UKLabour ALP AnneDickson challenging transphobia decolonize equality gender inclusive language gender justice gender pluralities homophobia intersectional feminism Intersectionalities NorthernIreland police brutality Pride pro-choice queer liberation racial discrimination racial justice reproductive justice Reproductive rights in Ireland trans feminism Transfeminism Transfeminist perspectives Transgender rights Transpolitics Transwomen of colour UlsterUnionism UnionistWomenInNorthernIreland UPNI WomenInPolitics
Tag Archives: homophobia
A note I just wrote, on FB: https://web.facebook.com/johanssonx/posts/10154269512101098
A piece on LGBTQI rights and politics of the left in Sri Lanka (also of relevance to many other contexts in the global South…and North, for that matter). Read here [published in the Colombo Telegraph on 16 December 2015].