Absolutely brilliant piece, dismantling the ludicrous claim that (after all that he has achieved over the past few months) Jeremy Corbyn cannot win a general election, bring Labour to power and become British Prime Minister. As far as I’m concerned, I’m sick not of rightwingers (including those of the right within the Labour Party) whose fears are understandable, but of so-called ‘left-wingers’ who continue to believe that Corbyn cannot win. They ought to get new pairs of glasses or do whatever it takes to see the bare reality before them.
Source: Corbyn’s Calling us Home
- occasional dispatches from a transnational trans woman of colour / écrits occasionnels d'une femme trans racisée d'existence transnationale
Creative Commons License
This création is licensed under a Creative Commons Paternité - Pas d'Utilisation Commerciale - Pas de Modification 2.0 France License.
- @charles_rad @JustineGreening Terrible journalism. What on earth is a 'transgender reform'?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @ILGAWORLD: Take action! Seeking org sign-on to #HRC36 Abortion Rights statement: sexualrightsinitiative.com/2017/hrc/hrc-3… #ProChoice #SRHR #IResistWePer… 1 day ago
- In full agreement. Let's make sure that Comrade @jacindaardern becomes the next Prime Minister of #Aotearoa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Follow de frémancourt on WordPress.com
Tags#BelfastPride #CriticalTransVoices #GlobalSouth #PrideNotMine #QTPoCAcademics #QueerLiberation #reprojustice #ReproJusticeNorthernIreland #translivesofcolourmatter #UKLabour ALP AnneDickson challenging transphobia decolonize equality gender inclusive language gender justice gender pluralities homophobia intersectional feminism Intersectionalities NorthernIreland police brutality Pride pro-choice queer liberation racial discrimination racial justice reproductive justice Reproductive rights in Ireland trans feminism Transfeminism Transfeminist perspectives Transgender rights Transpolitics Transwomen of colour UlsterUnionism UnionistWomenInNorthernIreland UPNI WomenInPolitics